Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Anjali Samira Quiñones - 2 Weeks

Anjali Samira is my baby niece…only 2 weeks old in these photos! Also living in NYC I traveled to meet her! She truly is a character within herself! Although she was having tummy problems, we fed her and after that, she was all set for her “Gerber” shot! My brother says at 2 weeks she’s ready for some modeling with Gerber, Similac and huggies! We took some cute shots in a bread basket they had in their apartment..worked like a charm! In a couple of weeks..she won’t be fitting in there anymore..so I took advantage of her tiny size. I also love the one in Daddy’s arms and when she is holding on to Mommy’s finger…truly shows their bond! She has exceptional hand gestures while sleeping and even when awake….she is all too precious! Miss you & Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment